I am on post study work visa and onshore.i need to travel back to my country due to 2 reason. 1 is I have a land issue which needed to signed and 2nd my wife got sick. I am on odd job. Also i hope to.join a research based position soon in a univeraity starting from March 21. Can I get travel excemption. Like go back in early Jan and come back in March.


Malkiat Singh Changed status to publish November 17, 2020