Hi there, hope you are safe and sound. I work in Healthcare/Disability sector as a caregiver and my position is Community Support Worker since October 2015 and my pay rate is $25.50. In this circumstance, am I eligible to apply for residency or I need to apply for Work Visa? Would you please help me? Thank you.


Malkiat Singh Changed status to publish March 30, 2020