Hi my is name akash
Currently iam in australia on a bridging visa A.
My student extension was refused and now my case is in federal circuit court , is it possible i can change my nz visitor visa to a student visa by any chance ?
You cannot change a visitor visa to a student visa. If you are on a visitor visa for New Zealand and wish to study in New Zealand, you need to apply for a new student visa application.
- You will need to demonstrate to Immigration New Zealand that you are a genuine student who is genuinely interested in studying and is not just using the student visa as a means to remain in New Zealand.
- You also need to meet the requirements for a student visa and requirements for the institute/university for a particular course.
- You need to have an offer of place from an institute/university.
- You need to have sufficient funds for covering your living costs and tuition fee.
- You may also need to meet IELTS/PTE requirements.
We recommend that you get professional immigration advice from a professional.