Canada is one of the most popular destination for immigrants and is often referred to as a cultural mosaic.It has over 250,000 new immigrants arriving in Canada every year to take advantage of the country’s strong economy and progressive immigration system.It is a country where you can get both professional growth as well as work –life balance and ensure quality healthcare and education for all in your family.Canada is the second largest land mass in the world. Because of a relatively low population, new immigrants can expect lots of open spaces and beautiful, vast parkland in all 10 provinces and 3 territories.
With the current level of opportunity for migrants there has never been a better time to apply for a Canadian visa. The Canada immigration section of our website has been created to help those seeking to live and work in Canada to get their visas promptly and with a minimum of trouble, and our dedicated in-house Canadian immigration consultant the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council can help with all of you Canadian visa needs.
Why should I migrate to Canada?
- Immigration to Canada means you can live, work and study anywhere in Canada.
- Opportunity to earn Canadian dollars which is one of the strongest currencies in the world.
- You can get a Canadian citizenship within three years of completing your immigration process with a qualified Canada immigration consultant.
- You along with the family members get affordable universal healthcare benefits
- You can get free education for your children up to university level
- Plenty of job opportunities in various industries such as teaching, IT, hospitality, manufacturing and others
- You along with your entire family including parents can get an opportunity to migrate to Canada
- Canada PR holders are eligible for unemployment benefits and are protected under the Canadian law
How Can I migrate to Canada?
There are many different paths that can migrate you to Canada, it depends on your educational and professional background as well as your personal preferences.Due to many available options to choose its often gets confusing and here is the vital time when you must get in touch with your immigration consultant . However to help you understanding the broader category, Canada Immigration can be understood as follows
- Canada follows a multi-faceted system for immigration which means that Skilled as well as semi-skilled and agricultural workers are welcomed by the Canadian federal and provincial governments.
- The most popular approach for Canada Immigration is the Express Entry stream which works on a points based system
- Work-permit visa is another pathway which allows its holder to work in Canada for a limited period of time.
- Quebec, one of the region within Canada works on its own immigration stream
- Another pathway to migrate to Canada is through student journey and then gain experience in a Canadian company and gain extra points to permanently settle in Canada
Why do I seek advice from Legal Consultant?
Canadian Immigration process can be very complex. Rules and regulations change that makes it increasingly difficult to qualify for a Canadian visa. To know what documents are needed, and how to respond to government request is important and the last thing you would ever want is a refused case. Along with the risk of getting rejection there are some other top benefits to involve a legal consultant
- Get to know the best path to immigration based on your situation.One size fits all theory often doesn’t work in Immigration so always get to know right policy that fits your situation
- Profile accuracy – Avoid the common mistakes that can lead to visa refusal
- Speed – Timeline is important to ensure that required documents are submitted on time.
- Personalized one to one service – Experts always work closely with you throughout the process to answer on all all your questions.
Get your Canadian immigration questions answered by an expert
Speak with a regulated immigration consultant to help plan your move.
Find out your visa options!
Book your free 30 minutes assessment meeting for Canada, Australia or New Zealand Immigration. You can find out your options and see if you are eligible to apply for a visa in your preferred destination country.